Modules G+F interoperability

I’d like to bump this thread to at least get some discussion going on, because I’m not considering my MOX to be working as intended.

Current state:

The device itself is stable, no weird reboots, HDDs are working fine, Qualcomm Wi-Fi still unusable.

What I’ve tried so far:

1. Rescue mode 6 and installing minimum packages apart from LXC and SMB
  2. Making sure that I have all the necessary kmod drivers (that alone is a separate issue to a G module) - How to force USB 3 device to use mass-storage driver using quirks?
  3. Using additional power supply to make sure MOX doesn’t have enough juice
  4. Using only 1 known good USB drive that does not require USB power
  5. Checking the Qualcomm’s mPCIe card is properly seated - which is known to be working flawlessly before
  6. Checking G module is properly seated
  7. Trying HBT branch with OS 5.0

Without knowing the specifics of MOX I suspect that both G and F are sharing PCI lanes and when I hit the Wi-Fi with a load (e.g. speedtest), I effectively cut the communication to the USB hub as the G module gets priority over that. That would render the F module completely useless.

I can dig up any info necessary for debugging but everything seems normal during boot and I already posted the log of what happens when I try to use Qualcomm Wi-Fi with HDDs connected.

Could anyone please share any information or reasoning of what I’m experiencing with my MOX?