I just migrated a Turris Omnia from 18.104.22.168 to 5.1.1. While the router still works and routes, there are many problems. Such migration is indeed quite experimental.
I used Foris and selected " Migration to Turris OS 5.x". First issue is to find out when migration is over. The Web daemon stopped so I couldn’t use the Web interface, so I relied on ssh and top to see if something was going on. After less than one hour, “top” showed that updating was over. I rebooted the router.
- The Omnia is routing so I can write this message Wifi works.
- DHCP works but all the fixed IP addresses disappeared. It seems the machine forgot a part of its network config.
- lxc disappeared. There are no more lxc-something commands
- the Web interface does not start automatically, I have to do ‘/etc/init.d/lighttpd start’
- after that, Luci works but not Foris: " 500 Internal Server Error"
I’m now trying to fix manually stuff one by one but if someone has ideas about what to do…