My router runs on 6.3.3. I got remote logging to work (thanks to a post here).
Now I see that the following message keeps appearing in my log files:
Jul 2 22:24:56 router <198>Jul 2 20:24:56 kfw updater: repository.lua.lua:47 (Globals): Target Turris OS: 6.3.3
Jul 2 22:25:04 router <196>Jul 2 20:25:04 kfw updater: planner.lua:498 (Globals): Request not satisfied to install package: libustream-openssl
The first one is probably to ignore. However, I am not sure about the second one?
The package libustream-openssl is not installed. When I try to install it, I get several errors.
- First time trying to install, error for a dependency:
Installing libustream-mbedtls (2022-01-16-868fd881-2) to root…
- check_conflicts_for: The following packages conflict with libustream-mbedtls:
- check_conflicts_for: libustream-openssl
- check_conflicts_for: libustream-wolfssl *
- opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package libustream-mbedtls.
- Trying a second time, I get the following:
- check_data_file_clashes: Package libustream-openssl wants to install file /lib/libustream-ssl.so
But that file is already provided by package * libustream-wolfssl
- opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package libustream-openssl.
What’s happening here? Do you have any advice?
Thanks a lot and regards