Foris: 503 - Service Not Available

I don’t think so. It says “resource temporarily unavailable” and it was executed as root.

From what I saw this message meant that updater is running already at that moment.

It could be, but it’s all weird.

root@turris:~# ls -l /var/lock/opkg.lock
-rw-------    1 root     root             0 Mar 27 05:50 /var/lock/opkg.lock
root@turris:~# crontab -l
no crontab for root

So there is probably some other process which tried access it at 5:50. It was not me.

I tried again pkgupdate with the same result like above (timed out after 30000 milliseconds with 0 out of 0 bytes received) but command
curl https://repo.turris.cz/omnia/lists/base.lua
works just fine, no problem

Time and date is OK, as expected…

root@turris:~# nslookup turris.cz
Server:         127.0.0.1
Address:        127.0.0.1#53

Name:      turris.cz
Address 1: 217.31.192.69
Address 2: 2001:1488:ac15:ff80::69
1 Like

@vcunat Thank you for your nslookup suggestion, see my previous post. From another network I double checked IPv4 address and I guessed that IPv6 is maybe valid as well. Then came “Eureka effect”, and I’ve realized, that IPv6 could be a problem. At http://192.168.1.1/cgi-bin/luci/admin/network/network I stopped WAN6 and tried again pkgupdate from CLI. It worked!
File /etc/turris-version now has value 3.11.15 !

I forgot Foris password, so at /etc/config/foris for config config 'auth' I set empty password: `option password ‘’ - and I was able to login and set my new password.
Foris has now version 100.5, I guess it’s latest and greatest version, right?

Even now, I still see "updater.sh is obsoleted. Is it correct? It will be removed in future?

Thank you @viktor and @dkomrska for you help and suggestions!

Yes, updater.sh is obsoleted, but still avaliable and functional in TOS 3.x branch.

OK, good to know. Thanks!

Oh, that’s surprising to me, but I don’t know the updater well. Generally both v4 and v6 connections should be attempted in parallel (with slight v6 preference), but it’s not easy to implement that well.