Developer update #1

@blbeczech82, @Yearling and @ssdnvv: Putting together some kind of roadmap is hard for us as at the moment we have a lot of more or less internal rewrites lined up and projects that can’t have hard deadlines because we are not fully sure how long they are going to take. It is all around mox at the moment. But we will talk about how to put some roadmap together.

@Jirka: As I already wrote you. It’s refactoring. There is no need for some instructions. Simply when you update to 3.10 then updater.sh will tell you that it’s obsoleted and that you should use pkgupdate instead. And that is all you have to do. I still don’t understand what exactly you want from me.
Also I don’t understand why you still have automatic updates disabled. I understand that approvals were initially clunky but at the moment there is no reason to not use them.
Also as I wrote multiple times already. It’s not in our powers to support update from every single version. If you skip some fixup release then you can encounter problems as you are in not tested area. Just a reminder.

1 Like