Create an image of installed Debian on Turris Omnia

Hello,
I successfully installed and configured Debian (TurrisOS is removed) based on this tutorial:
https://wiki.debian.org/InstallingDebianOn/TurrisOmnia
Then, I installed Mono with Apache2 and my own ASP.NET web application, which works with MySQL database, C# service running under Mono and C++ service to connect with SPI. I also had to recompile the kernel to manage SPI drivers. I just want to automaize this installation process and keep my applications for the future.

1. Is there any way to make an image of installed system using Clonezilla for example to run it from USB pendrive?
  2. Is there any way to load some script into bootloader to automatically update required boot commands (I modified bootargs and mmcboot command)?

Pawel

have you looked this?

Yes, I have but I think it is not for me.
I didn’t mention that I installed a web application, which uses MySQL database, C# service running under Mono and C++ service to manage SPI. I also had to recompile the kernel to manage SPI drivers. Sorry, I know I didn’t mention that. I have put this in my origin post.
So, I need to create and image of my configured Debian already installed on the system.

Pawel

I have made an image of installed Debian but I discovered that u-boot in Turris Omnia doesn’t support USB mass storages. It doesn’t even see plugged in devices. I have two usb sticks: 2.0 and 3.0. Is there any way to enable USB mass storages support in u-boot?