Can't access new Nextcloud installation

After a very long week I finally managed to connect a hdd to my mox (could it be that there’s a restriction of the disk size? It was not possible with a 8 TB hdd, but a 2 TB drive worked…).
Now Nextcloud is installed on the hdd an could be set up, but when I try to log in the acces is denied cause of an untrusted domain.
I’m familiar with Nextcloud and know what do to solve this error - but I can’t access the neccessary file cause I get no access to the hdd where the file are stored. I managed to connect to thr MOX itself via cyberduck, but the external hdd is missing. Even from Windows it’s not possible with smb, fpt, webdav…

I must say I’m very dissapointed right now because nothing worked as expected so far; there had been too much trial and error to get to this point, and as told before I’m still not ready to use the device. I hope there will be a solution (and as well a better documentation) soon.

But any help would be fine at all cause I still like the idea behind MOX…

And finally found it myself … Seems to work now.

Which partition table does that 8TB hdd have? MBR or GPT? Because MBR is limited to 2TB…

I don’t know. The disk hab been in a WD My Cloud Mirror before, and after it didn’t work with the MOX I tried to formst it using Windows 10. There were 3 partition, so I tried it again using MscOS this time do I got one partion when done (I guess I used NTFS). Didn’t run with the MOX again, so I formatted it a second time, now with Windows again snd exFat. Again Mox showed the error message when clicking the storage tab.